Monday, 2 May 2011

Monday the 2nd of May 2011.

I got up at 12pm today and after showering discovered Hodge had returned from home where he’d been since Saturday. After discovering this, I logged on to the Internet to discover Osama Bin Laden has been killed. You probably expect me to have an opinion on this story, being the opinionated little shit that I am, but I don’t. I don’t see why everyone seems to have a view on it, he’s dead and that’s it. What I do have an opinion on though is all of the dickheads saying it’s a conspiracy theory, that they’ve known where he’s been hiding for years, that he’s not really dead and other such shit. It really grinds my gears when people spout this sort of nonsense as if it’s gospel, despite having absolutely no evidence for their tripe. Why do people believe that everything the US government does is in some way dodgy? I’m sure they have better things to do than to lie about the death of the biggest villain since Dr Robotnik.

I had some sweet and sour chicken for my dinner and came in my room doing some graphic designing. It’s been an exceptionally slow day. I watched the video below from the Taiwan based company NMA. If you aren’t familiar with NMA, well they’re basically an animation company who re-enact news events to a sometimes absurd degree.



This is quite easily my favourite one far. Just when you think it can’t get any more controversial, Bin Laden get’s bummed by a load of pigs in hell. Cracking stuff.

Ant returned from WAY-ALS and we filled each other in on our weekends. We then watched Coronation Street which was pretty appalling. I know it’s hardly the pinnacle of great TV anyway, but there’s usually some sort of quality to it. Tonight’s however was quite cringeworthy and lacking of idea. I think they need another tram crash to be honest. Here’s who needs to be killed off immediately.


Fizz

Reason- Just look at her.



Shaun

Reason- His whole character is “I’m gay! I’m gay! Look I’m still gay!” Got boring a very long time ago.




Mary

Reason- Apart from the fantastic storyline where she kidnapped Norris, her lunatic antics aren’t half as wacky as the script writers think they are. She’s holding back Norris from interacting with more interesting characters.




Julie

Reason- Annoying and not funny. Not being funny is a particular drawback when most of her storylines are mainly used as comic relief.

Kill off all of these characters, release Jim McDonald from prison and bring Richard Hillman back from the dead. Make John Stape invincible and bring in Arnold Rimmer from Red Dwarf to run the taxi company with Lister.

After Corrie, I said I was going to the shop to get some chocolate. Ant said he wanted some as well. I told Hodge I was going on a chocolate run and he also said he wanted some. When I went and bought the 3 big bars of chocolate in the shop, I would’ve felt like a right fat bastard, but I didn’t because fortunately I’m not a fat bastard.

I heroically returned home with Dairy Milk for everyone, and Ant was watching the third episode of Game Of Thrones on Sky. I told him to record it for me as I haven’t watched the second episode yet.

That is all. I’ve done really well to make this blog quite long because I have literally done nothing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment