Friday, 15 April 2011

Friday the 15th of April 2011.

I got up at about 11.30am (EARLY!) today, and called the temping agency to see about this SEO EXECUTIVE RARGH I’M A BUSINESS MAN job, but unfortunately the woman who is dealing with me isn’t in til Monday.

After smashing another shitload of episodes of The IT Crowd, my parents returned from work.
My Auntie Weed (yeah you heard right, WEED) from my Dad’s scummy side of the family came round to collect my old pram for her daughter Vicky, who is having a baby soon. I don't even know Vicky who I presume is my cousin, as we tend not to associate with them as we're middle class and they're not. That might seem arrogant but its true, as Vicky herself kept going "what a lovely house!" at our above average house. We do have 2 fridges though, and I always say if you’ve got 2 fridges then you’re middle class.
I didn't recognise Vicky and she didn't recognise me. I know this to be true as she said "who's that boy?" If you didn't think it was funny enough that my Auntie is called Weed, well hold on it gets better! She reckons she's fucking psychic and has even done a reading for the Kray twins' sister. My Mum asked her when I'm going to get a job and she came out with a load of bullshit. It won't happen because its bullshit. They eventually pissed off and allowed me to continue my The IT Crowd marathon.

My Mum said she was having trouble with her iTunes, and I solved it within 10 seconds. Basically whenever my Mum has an ‘IT problem’, it’s because she’s scared of clicking something saying “download” or “run” or “sync with iPod.” She is getting a bit better, I’ve told her that as long as she isn’t entering her bank card number then not to worry, she won’t get charged for anything. Whenever dealing with my Mum's 'IT Problems' I actually feel like a character from The IT Crowd.

Hendrie text me at about 10pm asking if I was still up for going for a beer before he went out in Blackpool. I would've been up for it but I'm afraid 10pm was just far too late for me to be venturing out and not coming home completely obliverated. I do enjoy getting completely obliverated but I'm planning on doing that tomorrow, I can't do two nights in a row at the age of 23 because I'm pathetic. After watching Frank Skinners' Opinionated that featured the excellent Ross Noble again, we watched an old episode of Take Me Out.

Faye messaged me on Facebook, in distress because she never sees me and I never answer my phone, so I comforted her with my presence for a while on chat whilst coming up with ideas on how my blog will take over the world.

I think you’ll be getting the next blog on Sunday night, unless I come home intoxicated and inspired tomorrow night, but those 2 things don’t usually mix with me so don’t hold your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment