My Mum got me up at 12.30pm today, she had the day off. I got downstairs and had a pizza for my dinner. My Uncle Dave and Auntie Susan came round, casually letting themselves in at the back door to borrow a lawn mower. I enjoyed a bit of casual homophobia which my Uncle Dave produced when talking about some lad who was at the christening yesterday.
“Did you see him? I mean I’m not sure if he was……he might have been alright but…..”
“Alright” hahahaha.
Me and my Mum watched some daytime TV shit then Countdown. I was doing quite well in my head, and often got the same score as the guy who lost. I know it’s not good that I lost, but I could probably go on there and not embarrass myself.
My Dad came home from work and told me a great story about when him and my Mum were in the bank the other day. He said that a man was sat in the next booth to them, who thought someone had his pin number and was taking money out of his account. He asked if the bank could change his pin number so they asked him for some identification. He then pulled up his sleeve and said,
“I’VE GOT A TATTOO OF MY NAME LOOK!”
Brilliant.
After my tea I listened to Zane Lowe’s first play of Arctic Monkeys' new single. I’ve done a review of it in the Music section so go and have a read of that.
I watched the first half of Coronation Street with my parents, where Jim McDonald went to do a bank robbery. I love Jim McDonald, he’s such a great character. I love characters like Jim in soaps with a bit of a gritty edge. Even though it’s mainstream ITV, you can still imagine Jim shooting all the hostages, downing a bottle of whiskey then blowing his face off. LAD.
Liverpool were playing Manchester City next. Scum VS Scum. Scum beat Scum 3-0 which was good because I hate Scum, but bad because I also hate Scum as well.
I have finally put all the numbers from my old phone into my new phone tonight. I got a phone call off an unknown number which turned out to be Shaun Nipples, so I felt it was about time I sorted it out. Nipples wanted to know if I’d be up for going to Spring Break next year. If when the time comes to book I have the money (unlikely), and am still an irresponsible mess (likely) then I’ll definitely go.
CYA 2MOZ.
No comments:
Post a Comment